Mom said that she so miss the muffins I baked. Since I'm so free and have nothing to do with, I decided to baked some mango muffins for my family. Muffins are so easily to baked as it doesn't need much technique. Just follow all the instructions and you will get your own cute little muffins.
You will need:
A : 135g Nestle Fat free Mango Yogurt
150g Dried mango, finely chopped
B: 250g Self-raising flour
1tsp Bicarbonate of soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1tsp Vanilla essence
1. In a mixing bowl, combine A and leave aside for 30minutes to soften the mango.
2. Sift B ingredients and set aside.
3. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Stir in vanilla essence and mixture of A.
6. Fold in flour alternately with milk, mix well.
7. Spoon mixture into greased patty tins (or paper cups) until 3/4full, spread evenly.
8. Bake in preheated 200*C oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
Remove from oven and cool it.
(makes approximately 20muffins)
Shared it with Love,
Try it out!!!