Thursday, September 1, 2011

Q Breeks @ Queensbay Mall

Still remember my recent favourite, click here?? Thanks to the online voucher again, I can enjoyed cheap meals. haha... Now is the turn in Q Breeks. If I'm not mistaken, the previous name of the shop is Breeks which is more high standard compare to the present one. Not sure whether is the management changed or what, but I definitely favour more on the previous one. If there is no promotion, I may not be step in the shop I think. The online voucher offers 3 course meal + 1 drink for only RM9.90 instead of RM25.60!

Soup of the day

Seafood Spaghetti

Sizzling Chicken Chop

Dessert - a scoop of icecream with topping

US

There is nothing to brag about. Everything is just normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...