Saturday, April 28, 2012

Typica Cafe 豆原


I'm so lucky that my friends took me to this homey café for a light breakfast in my KL trip.
I amazed with their wide selection of coffees, indeed a heaven for coffee-lover.
Wanted to try their sandwiches but its too early and they don't have enough workers to prepare for us. T.T
So we just order some cakes and coffee for our breakfast...


Coffee Laboratory


Warmth and cozy interior



Coffee


Ice Drip Gula Melaka Coffee (RM18)


Coffee with Green Tea Fresh Milk (RM15)

Dessert


Nutty Cheese (RM10)
- not enough cheesy for me, more to like nutty sponge cake..


Mango Delight (RM10)
- Love its texture


Typica Homemade Tiramisu (RM25) *must must try*
- the best Tiramusu I have ever tasted!!! ♥ it so much!!!  :)))



TYPICA Cafe 
GL-08, Ground Floor,
Shaw Parade Plaza,
Changkat Thambi Dollah,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.

03-2145 0328

Business Hours
11am-9pm (Mon - Sun)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...